Monday, November 11, 2013

Thrift Share Monday - November 11, 2013

Yup, I'm back!  Two Thrift Shares in a row.  :-)

I'm happy that I've managed to get out to some garage/estate sales.  Even though I don't list as much as I should to sell, it still makes me happy to get out and buy awesome things.  I did managed though to get a few new things listed in my Etsy shop this week.  Some vintage sheet scrap bundles and some vintage goods

I have a goal to have at least 100 items listed in my Etsy shop by the end of this week.  That shouldn't be to hard since I'm at 80 right now.  Since I've opened my shop, in 2011, I always have intentions to get a good chuck of items listed for potential Christmas sales, but then I procrastinate and fail. Let's see what happens this year.

So here are my few finds from this weekends outing

Some funky owls.


A tiny vintage suitcase


A sweet cat


This vintage Zig-Zag Zoom game, with all it's pieces.



These snack plates were scored at estate sales the last few months, and are now listed in my Etsy shop.




Snack plates are one of my weaknesses (just in case you haven't heard me say that before).

 
  That's it for this week.  How was your week?  Did you get out and find anything awesome?  If so include your link with your comment.

I'm linking up with
A Living Space
Sir Thrift A Lot
We Call it Junkin

3 comments:

  1. The artsy suitcase, the owls, the snack sets! All glorious. My mom still has one of those clear snack sets sitting in the kitchen cabinet gathering dust. They make me nostalgic, she'd bust them out for most holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl on the right is wild. Righteous suitcase.

    ReplyDelete