Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm behind.

OMG!  I have no idea what I've done the last week.  No big accomplishments...not even a whole bunch of small ones.  Sewing wise I've been almost non-productive.  I've managed to complete a few of my folded coin purses and have posted them up on Esty.  I don't know why I haven't completed more.  Ugh!  Oh well!  I'll slowly get more listed in the next week or so.

So what am I behind on?  I have no earthly idea. I just feel like I haven't done nearly enough.  Not enough sewing. My first quilt has been at a standstill. Sigh... 

I have had some luck in vintage sheet finds (below are just a few, but they are all listed in my Etsy shop).  I'm sooooo happy with my findings, if only I could find the time to make more items out of them.  I so want to make more aprons.  I'm even eying one for a skirt, for myself.  It would be soo cute for Easter.



I've also had some luck with other vintage finds.  Check out all these new vintage knitting needles.  I've wanted to learn how to knit since all I know is crochet right now, but now I don't have the excuse of not having the needles to learn.  I'm not keeping them all,  I'll be posting some (the duplicates) in my Etsy shop.  And check out the super cute vintage books and creamer.  Love them!  Also this math game, Quizmo.  It looks unused and seems to be similar to bingo, but math style.  Awesome!


Now it's time to start sewing something....ugh or maybe dream about sewing something.  I'm tired.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I found you through the link up at Katie Jean's blog. Great sheets and knitting needles, I'm sure they'll sell well.

    I'm trying to make time for crafting too, and I can relate to your 'sewing or sleep' dilemma, although for me it's currently crochet that I'm obsessing over, as I've just started to learn. What with adding a suddenly busy blog into the mix, plus 2 kids, I think I have serious suitcases under my eyes, never mind bags!

    I see you've been visiting garage sales too, and I like nothing better than thrifting - as you might be able to tell from the name of my blog!

    Am now following so maybe we can inspire each other with further finds and makes.
    Lakota x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the picture of the needles. They look very springy, kinda cute Easter colors :) And the game is fantastic too! My son's name starts with Q and he just made up a game for his language arts class at school. His is called Qua Bom! And today they get to spend class time playing the game :) Any way... love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Love the needles and the vintage game. What fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete