Monday, September 19, 2011

Thrift Share Monday's - September 19

Where do my weeks go?  Time flies when you're having fun doing nothing (even though I have been busy....running around in circles...so it seems).

I was sooo happy when I spotted this lovely tear drop, milk glass vase at my favorite thrift store.  I have scored one just like it months ago and haven't had the ability to part with it, and now that it has a partner I think it's going to be even harder to part with the two.  If I dig up a third that would be Aw-some!!



A few more loops have now been added to my growing collection.  Eventually I'll get around to making some fabric wall hangings with them. 




Got a good score of mason jars (22).  Some to be used for home crafting projects, and others for my sisters wedding in November.  A few weeks ago on Craigslist I located a seller who was selling 80 for $20; a great find with different sizes.  These will be used as center pieces at her reception.  Here's a test run on how they will be set up.


Found another E.O. Brody florist/candy bowl.  My second Etsy sale was one of these bowls, but it was milk glass.  So I knew exactly what it was when I saw it from afar.  However, I didn't buy it when I first saw it at an estate sale.  The estate decided to run another sale following weekend with everything 75% and this little goody was still there.  I couldn't pass it up for $1.50.


As always to my pleasure got some yummy vintage sheets.  Love the green flowers...it reminds me of Leprechauns.  The sheet with the blue flowers made me squeal with delight, since I already have a sheet just like it with yellow flowers, and pillow cases with brown flowers.  I just love matching patterns in different colors. Yay!


Aren't these golden flowers fantastic?



0 comments:

Post a Comment