Monday, August 27, 2012

Thrift Share Monday - August 27

Schoooooollllssssssssss back. In. Session!

Yeah I just went there.  Sorry.  I'm gonna kinda guilty-ly admit I'm kinda happy schools back on.  My kids are not iddy biddies anymore, 9 & 12, but man they do tend to get what I call "T-rex syndrome" when their arms suddenly get really short and they can't reach or do anything for themselves.  Do you know what I mean?  So I'm looking forward for a bit of silence during the day.

On another note yesterday was a loooong day, the water heater decided that the garage needed to be washed off, so I don't have the strength to ramble on, plus my fingers hurt from ringing out of towels.  So I'm gonna try to be short on words in this post.

Me and mom went to two estate sales on Friday, and these were our finds.

We raked in on the vintage vanity mirrored trays and frames.


Two sets of butterfly wall decor.
 

These Swiss Colony jelly mason jars, set of four.  Only two have the labels.
 
A vanity swivel mirror.
 

An awesome large vintage bowl.

This super heavy glass, green salad bowl.
 
Vintage purses.
 

Orange melamine bowl and sugar bowl.
 

A Conair retro style phone.  Does anyone know when these came out, late 80s or early 90s?  I'm trying to determine if it's still considered vintage.
 

And these bowling balls with super awesome bags.  


Yay!  Did you find anything awesome last week.  If so, share your link in the comments. 



1 comment:

  1. Too funny about the T-rex arms...although my son didn't find it funny, go figure :)

    ReplyDelete