Friday, October 7, 2011

Where, oh where, can my memory card be?

I'm still here....in body but not in spirit sewing.

I've been soo good in not getting anything done lately.  Well I've had some work work I've been working on at home in the evenings so that's kinda put a kink in my sewing time,  and last weekend my camera memory card just disappeared.  No where to be found.  I can't image where it's gone.  I've spent a good amount of time two evenings roaming around the house saying "Here memory card. Come out come out where ever you are".

Nah I didn't really saying that, but I've been thinking it.  If my kids were younger and I thought it could of been them who snatched it then yeah I would probably be saying that out loud in hopes the kids would pull the memory card out of their hiding place, but I'm guessing it popped out of my lap top at some point moving it from one room into another. Sigh.

So that's why I was MIA for Thrift Share Monday this week.  No camera to take the pictures, and I wasn't gonna mess with my phone to take pictures.  I think I had a pretty good find too, but I'll share this coming Monday (I'll break down and buy a memory card this weekend. Ugh!).  Let's just say the find is from Texas and it's a form of Ware.

Happy sewing and thrifting this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment